- Try ending every argument with '19'.
- Try to write GGMU wherever possible, especially at the most unexpected of places. For example, in a discussion involving the El Classico, say GGMU!
- Be a little arrogant in arguments. Well, don't consider the word 'little'.
- Keep dreaming about Champ20ns.
- Write "MUFC" in your name even if you can't name 10 players from the squad.
- Live no where near Manchester.
- Mention how your youth academy is better than even better than La Masia.
- Say how the best players in the world would love to play for United. Also emphasize why Guardiola would love to succeed Ferguson.
- Say Sir Alex is the best ever and have no clue about who Matt Busby is.
- Put Christiano Ronaldo's picture as your Profile/Cover Pic, and hope for his return, which ain't happening.
- Accuse Liverpool fans of talking of history, but never stop talking of the '19'.
- Brag about the 8-2 against Arsenal, but forget about the 6-1 against City just weeks later.
- Look the other way (or pretend to do so) when referees favour United and say 'can we call it square' when one decision goes against them.
Nov 10, 2012
How to become a Manchester United fan?
Labels: manchester united
On an unrelated note, here's a fun post(no offense intended, just for laughs).
Liked this post? Have any suggestions? Just let me know. Feel free to comment below!