This video titled "Facebook is a stupid idiot" came up back in early 2010 (probably earlier) by David Ippolito, popularly known as the Guitar Man. He came up with a variety of examples where people indulge in pristine stupidity. You might want to view the video of the song before reading this post. Two years on, with certain changes in Facebook, many things remain the same, but the core of the stupidity remains the same! Here are a few examples...
The fact that I find these posts stupid is entirely my opinion. I have blurred the names and profile pictures to hide identities so that there is no way to ascertain who posted 'em. These posts, in no way point to anyone. This supersedes all previous notices.
1. Posts we really do not care about:
2. OMG. We must have been illiterate before we read this:
3. The Occasional Drama Queen:
4. The Application Requests:
And one more.
5. The stuff that is shared:
7. Sharing your own photos/albums, liking your own status updates/links/comments:
8. 13-year olds talking about their love life:
If you ask me, when they are in "love", their updates are a bit bearable. But when they "break up", it's not. It makes you wanna tear your hair out! Seriously, what do they know about love?
And yes, the catchy title is the work of An IITian Superhero!